Happiness on horseback at any age!
Do you want to immerse yourself in the world of horses while enjoying a relationship with animals in complete safety? Ethological riding is for you.
La Cense invites you to experience intense moments on foot and on horseback. Share emotions full of nature, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for a 100% pleasure experience.
Pendant 3 days, you discover a progressive approach, which integrates the knowledge of the behavior of the horse. Step by step and at your own pace, you learn to control the horse's movements, in calm and serenity.
Privileged, your group consists of only 4 people *. Your La Cense instructor shares his knowledge of the animal with you during theoretical discussions and supervises your progress by offering you La Cense Method exercises to be done on foot and on horseback.
You are staying 2 nights in the heart of the Haras de la Cense in an old mill, converted into a guest house. What better way to enjoy the Rambouillet forest. In pension complète, breakfasts are served at home, you take advantage of the seasonal menus for lunch and dinner Barn hotel, located in the stud farm.
Do not miss this exceptional stay in a natural setting just 40 minutes from Paris.
La Cense horses, educated by us, are made available to you with all the necessary equipment: saddle, bomb.
- 8h: Breakfast
- 9 am-10am: Indoor ethology, knowledge and exchanges around the nature of the horse
- 10 am: Working session on foot, around the skills developed in degrees 1 and 2 of the La Cense Method
- 12h30: Lunch
- 14:30 p.m .: Working session on horseback or outings, around the skills developed in degrees 3 and 4 of the La Cense Method
- 17 p.m .: Feedback from the day
Depending on the weather, ride in a horse-drawn car to discover the surroundings of La Cense
- 19h30: Dinner
For this internship, accommodation is mandatory. It is possible to arrive as early as Monday evening, on request.
* La Cense reserves the right to cancel the course if the number of 4 participants is not reached.